Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today's gift from Judy..

Hello everyone,
Today I received a lovely book in the mail from Judy..
I totally forgot all about it so you can imagine the fun I have had reading and dreaming of making yet another quilt :)) It has come at the right time too..
Tomorrow the Quilt show is on in Lonnie for 3 days, and you guessed it I will be there with D.S.I.  and my friend Tina...
So just to thank Judy once again and who knows I may even see you at the show... I will be the one wearing an Orchid :)) LOL..
Hope you are having a blessed day :))

4 comments:

lovestitch said...

Such a lovely book! I would love one!!! :)
Have a great day! x

byhooks4u said...

I just love getting new books in the mail, from the store, from a friend. I enjoy planning the next project. I have been told I have more pattern books than any store. Enjoy your new book as much as I do. Have a good time at the show. I wish there were shows in my neck of the woods.

One pair of Hands said...

Craft books are my weakness. This one look like a beauty; I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Graça Gomes said...

Oi menina!
eu amei os comentários
obrigada pela visita
Bjkssssss
Hi girls!
I loved the coments
thanks for the visit
xoxo