Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cheeses.........

We are going to have to buy a small fridge for the chefs Cheeses :)  the Chef is making cheese like it is going out of fashion.. But I have to tell you it is so tastey I have to check friends and family bags before they leave the house LOL.
If it isn't headed over the water to the Mainland it is being comsumed by a once a week cheese tastings..

l/r.top brickCheddar,m,camembert, carraway cheddar ,brie.  
I have had my senior sisters staying a while, with much laughter and a few trips around Tas.
Callington Flour mill Oatlands.
Great cuppa and a couple of bags of flour we head off to Richmond.. A place I had not visited for many years.
 Miniture town of old Hobart , (Hobarton).
On the crochet front..., well I am pleased to say I have made all the string bags :)) What I am making next will be a few sheep.. Yes I did say sheep...:))
More on that next time I stop by your place..
Have fun, and remember a smile goes for miles.. Cheers........

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

Those pictures bring back fond memories of when we lived in Tas. The cheeses look delish - good on the Chef. Do you have cows to provide the milk ?

Richard Rose said...

I would be wanting to take some of that cheese home too. :)

Faith said...

Hi Miss Pat, long time no chit chat...cheese you say...I would love to make cheese...I "threatened" to make fresh mozzarella a while back and still have not found the right time to do so...Fresh homemade cheese...definately a joy to be sure....Have a wonderful Christmas with abundant blessings and joy....
from Faith Crochet by the Sea

Unknown said...

hi Dorothy, sometimes I wish we still had cows,maybe a Dexter would be great for the back yard :))

Richard you sound like another cheese lover :))

Faith .. I do hope you get to make your mozzarella, seasons greetings:)

Kerrie said...

How beautiful your header photo is and all the others! I love sightseeing through your camera lens! Hugs, Kerrie

Lia said...

Wow, those cheeses really look good! Can envy you for those house-products!
Nice to see some photos of Tasmania over here.