Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Thankyou so much to you all for your concern over why I have not been posting............. Alls well and I am back...

 Being a Great Grandmother is rather exciting.. A little Girl.. So that makes 5 baby girls this year ..:))

I found this cute little cat on the internet and had to make it :))

It is a wrist rest , so easy to make too..

Just Purrfect :))

crocheted rug completed.. Rather enjoyed making this one ..

Have I shown you this one?? Chook and pups.

Lots of hat in the making along with cute little dresses....

When I have completed the dresses I will post a pic.. Lets hope it will be soon :))lol..

Happy crafting ;)) hugs pat .....

5 comments:

Quiet Mornings said...

Good to see you back :) Maybe one day I will get back to my blog, too. Congrats on being a great-grandma!
Joyce

Quiet Mornings said...

Hi Pat, Glad to see you back. Congrats on becoming a Great Grandmother :) Joyce

Faith said...

:) There's my friend from across the pond(s)....:) I've missed you and was so happy to see your posting today..Glad all is well....I enjoy our visits always...your chook ( so cute ) I love that name chook....:)

byhooks4u said...

Great Grandma!!! congrats!!! glad to see you back.

Bev C said...

Hello Pat,

First of congratulations to your and your family on the new bub.
Love that cat rest, I think you could also turn that into a wheat bag.
Love those hats, always tricky sewing small things.You have been busy with that rug, beautiful.
Great to see you back blogging.
Happy days.
Bev.