Thursday, March 6, 2014

For the life of me....

I don't seem to be able to make a small pompom..Arhhhh.... Not to worry ..... here is my pic of the Baby Cape that can be found on Pammy sues blog with a lot of other goodies to crochet and to eat :))

 The colour is not true as it is creamier, more than a stark white.

I crocheted the cape in Bedigo Woollen Mills.. 8ply, colour Almond, Classic..100% Wool 200g... #4.00mm hook...

I loved crocheting the cape the wool is so soft to use... Would I make another...??? Yes indeed...:))

Happy crafting :))








2 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

It's very pretty Pat. I've always had trouble making pom poms too. I bought a couple of the Clover pom pom makers, but I haven't used them yet. :)

byhooks4u said...

Very nice. I have a cape on my to do list..or maybe a shawl. I can't use wool as I am highly allergic and turn into one big itchy hive ..so I will have to use either cotton or acrylic..I tend to lean toward the cotton..paton's grace is wonderful..anyway your cape is beautiful.